Friday, 6 December 2013

For MJ.... Missing in Action

Originally posted in the Scarlet Blue Archive on Saturday 5th February 2011 as part of my in depth Tarot card reading series. MJ has recently vanished from our screens. Rare appearances have occurred, but we miss her.

This is the third in a series of eagerly awaited and incredibly popular Tarot reading posts.


Legal Niceties:

Please remember that these readings are for fun and entertainment purposes only etc, etc... It is also worth noting that your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah...



As promised, this reading is for Mistress MJ and it promises to be something a bit special.

Before choosing her cards, I must first engage with her avatar... apologies MJ, this may make you sneeze...





Right, deep breath, here we go...



PAST: I will gloss over the various baking incidents, generally you are a gentle individual who is kind to old ladies and you have a fascination with squirrels. One unfortunate incident with an over filled icing bag should not be held against you; okay, so it may have taken your Aunt 3 hours to explain the situation to the arresting officer, and five hours for the surgeon to remove the nozzle from a sensitive region, but never mind, these things happen.





And let's face it, you redeemed yourself when you started knitting sweaters for penguins.

Instead I will focus on the strong images that the cards are giving me.

I see a man. Actually I see lots of men, most of them are senior and they are nekkid. But there is one man who stands out from the rest.



??????


I see a dark haired man in a position of authority. He has been a highly influential figure in your life. He is connected to you being stunningly successful in your career... I see glamour... I see the Canadian curling team.... I see chocolate hob-nobs... I see nekkid old men again.... Anyhow... at some point in your past you learnt a harsh lesson, which was not to put ambition before your own emotional needs.



PRESENT: A huge dollop of luck is making itself manifest. Quite frankly, right now you can do no wrong and you are benefiting from being generous to others. You are now in a very harmonious place in your life.





But this harmony has been found through struggle and perhaps there has been a loss?





Future: Steady yourself for conflict...





...in love perhaps. Your inner instincts must be handled firmly, but they must not be ignored or repressed. Out of this conflict you will emerge stronger. But this could also mean that you are in pursuit of a love object... someone has something that you believe belongs to somebody else. I can see you battling through a jungle of tropical delights; being thrown into confusion by a funhouse mirror and almost being thwarted by a gathered thong [boil washed and very grey]. I see you on a roadtrip....





...teaming up with a very attractive blonde lady and together you will reclaim what rightfully belongs to me her....



I am exhausted and the visions are fading....

12 comments:

  1. I feel as if I have been witness to an other-worldly power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe we need to have a seance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOBNOBS ARE ON THE HOUSE!!!
    She has risen!!!
    Sxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, yes, a seance. A sort of ethereal hands-across-the-sea.Of course, we'll have to be very, very careful if nekkidness is involved...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Just as I was thinking about a seance...MJ popped up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post deserves a standing ovation! My face is cracking with a big smile (I know you've got an expression like this but I don't know how to formulate it)

    xoxo
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just had a confab with my mystic ipod asking the whereabouts of MJ and Girls On Film by Duran Duran answered my question. Bugger only knows what it means. Perhaps she's off somewhere doing a photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something changed here, can't put my finger on it.
    It looks good.

    BTW, would you read the cards for me ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will read the cards for you in the New Year!
    There are two changes....
    1. MJ is in my comment box!!
    2. I have published two posts in the space of a week.
    I will have to lay down now as I feel I have overdone it.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry to interupt your little lay down Miss Scarlet... but i must congratulate Mr Mags and yourself in your scheme to Flush MJ from Hiding... It seems to have worked!
    Perhaps the very thought of all of us banging on and saying nice things about her was too much to bare?

    ReplyDelete